Terms and Conditions
- All content presented falls into transformative fair use.
- Any party registering as a member to this website and/or purchasing any goods provided on this website agrees to the
terms listed below.
- Any party registering as a member to this website and/or purchasing any goods provided on this website understands fully that all content here does not represent the ideas, religious views or political views of the owner.
- Ownership of all original Intellectual Properties lie with their creators. We do not claim to represent any company, franchise, brand, or form of media we make transformative works from.
- All parties/bots registering to this website revoke all rights and functions to process claims or spam to this website or any related platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Storenvy, Etsy, Shopify and general email addresses associated with this website and brand (Dangerous Ladies LTD.).
- All “third” parties operating on behalf of clients must provide proven documentation that said parties operate under the ownership of the party on whose behalf they wish to make claims, prior to making the claim.
- By agreeing to above, you forfeit this procedure, due to everything created and sold on this and any other websites and platforms associated with this brand is created to be transformative, which is protected by fair use.
If the above Terms & Conditions are not upheld by the registered and or purchasing party/bot, and any legal claim including but not limited to a DMCA or copyright claim of any kind is filed, you agree to rescind all claims. Failure to do so means the registered and or purchasing party agrees to pay a fine of 10,000 (ten thousand) USD for each claim and each item subject to said claim filed.